11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 08-17-2007, 05:04 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walliss View Post
But EA games would release 10 expansions for it a year and no one ends up playing it because no one has the right expansions and their clan support SUCKS.
That....or they'd fill it up with spyware and try to sell in game advertising...can you imagine a cave drawing for Intel?
Old 08-17-2007, 05:13 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERCOD View Post
That....or they'd fill it up with spyware and try to sell in game advertising...can you imagine a cave drawing for Intel?

Like I said in the C&C3 thread, EA should focus more in game development rather than marketing, as the games they market are highly noticeable and already household names.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-17-2007, 05:30 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
CS will be played, this gen, next gen and for many more gens to come. But so will UT and Quake. BF really needs some improvement to become popular again, COD is a proper franchise as well.

But personally... I"m looking forward most to Halo 3. Not that many pc shooters coming out i'm too interested in. For me Halo 3 is going to be *the* multiplayer experience this gen. Well it could always turn out to be shit... But after beta I'm quite sure this will be my #1 shooter. And then there'll be Gears of War 2 somewhere this gen as well..
Old 05-09-2009, 05:33 PM

Clone1138 has much to be proud of
Call of Duty 4 was definitely my replacement for Counter-Strike. At least the hardcore team death anyway.