11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 08-09-2007, 10:37 PM
Founding Member

DaMann is a cornerstone of the community DaMann is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to DaMann
COD4 looks awesome and TF2 also looks sweet I wish it would hurry up and pop up, to bad it didn't come out when HL2 did
Old 08-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERCOD View Post
Not sure what the BF series has planned next, but they may be on the way out...getting weak...
BF 2142 B.C. Use rocks, sticks, or even rocks tied to sticks to capture and defend campfires on 12 new maps.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:44 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
BF 2142 B.C. Use rocks, sticks, or even rocks tied to sticks to capture and defend campfires on 12 new maps.
Hmm, maybe it'll be BF 30 A.D. Defend Christ. Play as one of any of the twelve disciples!
Old 08-10-2007, 07:45 AM
Founding Member

DaMann is a cornerstone of the community DaMann is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to DaMann
. Rofl
Old 08-10-2007, 09:20 AM

Sven788 has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Sven788
COD4 will be the best choice.
Old 08-13-2007, 12:25 PM

Walliss has much to be proud of
CoD4 and QW:ET look fantastic games (and I play Quake wars quite allot atm :P). the video's of COD4 are just eyewateringly good
Old 08-14-2007, 01:57 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I think you're on to something there...

Artillery would consist of Pteradactyl (sp) strikes, supply drop would be a bundle of rocks and sticks...no jet or chopper whoring...maybe we could have armored vehicles like something out of the flintstones (foot powered)...
Old 08-14-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLERCOD View Post
I think you're on to something there...

Artillery would consist of Pteradactyl (sp) strikes, supply drop would be a bundle of rocks and sticks...no jet or chopper whoring...maybe we could have armored vehicles like something out of the flintstones (foot powered)...

But EA games would release 10 expansions for it a year and no one ends up playing it because no one has the right expansions and their clan support SUCKS.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:21 PM

Blanco has set foot on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LamaLeif View Post
I think Team Fortress 2 is the only fps that might come anywhere near the popularity of CS for public server playing, still remains to be seen how it turns out for clan matches.
I agree. TF2 will be popular for the same reason TFC, CS, and CS:Source were. They are all not TOO hardware intensive, so many more people can play them than a Crysis or ET:QW. It's like WoW, where nearly every can run it at differing degrees of quality without many hiccups.
Old 08-15-2007, 10:43 AM

QW is far from hardware intensive btw :P

My brother runs it on a 5 year old machine with no hassles, doesn't look all that great but it can be done.

Crysis/COd4 on the other hand ...