11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-03-2007, 02:33 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Thumbs up Test GuildCafe's New Trouble Ticket System
As GuildCafe grows, more and more new members find they need support especially for setting up guild Websites. Meanwhile it gets harder and harder to figure out how to get support. Some people know to PM me, others attempt to use feedback, some post here and there on forums. The upshot of all this is that some members questions are not getting handled.

Its time for a proper support system with trouble tickets. So not wanting to invent a trouble ticket system when we could be making cool gamer stuff, we've installed one by DeskPro.

I am looking for a few volunteers to make either real or fake trouble tickets so that I can start to see the flow of how the system works. The URL is

http://www.guildcafe.com/helpdesk

You can also create a ticket by emailing helpdesk@guildcafe.com

If you enter a test question, please label it TEST, so I can just delete it later before officially unveiling the system as the only way to get support around here.
Old 08-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
That's sort of interesting.
guess i just thought that's what the support forums were for.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:05 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
I just sent a test question + a couple cute pics just to help test the attachment function...and hopefully to brighten your day a little.
Old 08-03-2007, 10:07 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
That's sort of interesting.
guess i just thought that's what the support forums were for.
Yep but in order not to let anyone fall thru the cracks support wise we need tickets. That way if you have an issue, you will get an answer.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:17 AM

Blitz Massacre has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Blitz Massacre Send a message via MSN to Blitz Massacre Send a message via Yahoo to Blitz Massacre
Thumbs up
Thank you for this addition. As you know I recently stated a problem with the "Games" system function for the guild forums. Thank you for such a quick response. I am glad the support function is reliable.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:32 PM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
Nice addition could of definitely used this when I was making my website that was wicked confusing

Old 08-25-2007, 06:43 PM
The Bishop's Wife

mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence mrssteele is bathed in a white light of excellence
Worked for me. Thanks Roxi.
Old 08-26-2007, 01:11 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
If you enter a test question, please label it TEST, so I can just delete it later before officially unveiling the system as the only way to get support around here.
If this is going to be the only way to get support, does that include things other than troubleshooting problems? such as getting answers to questions about the site? There are a few threads pending asking questions about respect title, fame title and blue diamonds and I know I'd Love to know the answers.

In the future should questions be posed through tickets or threads in support forum?

I sent these questions in a test ticket, but answers would be great

**Edit: just for clarification, I sent two separate tickets through the link using different priority levels and one via e-mail
Last edited by Delmar : 08-26-2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: clarifying prior post
Old 08-26-2007, 03:15 AM

Fricka has much to be proud of
Should we use this system to report bugs as well? Or should those be posted in the Open Beta forum?
Old 10-01-2007, 06:27 PM
Enthusiast

Manetheren is community member of note
I would say that this is just another way to get your questions taken care of. I'd recommend going with what you feel more comfortable with. Consider taking it to the least formal first, which is to just post a question on a thread and if other means fail then go to the more formal which is the trouble ticket.

However that's just how I see it going and I make no claims to know how it will really be handled.

Manetheren_: Vespanola Server
Daniel (Level 92 Scout), Rosa (Level 90 Adelina), Kaynne (Level 89 Fighter),