11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 08-03-2007, 02:32 PM

evanofam has much to be proud of
our profiles are connected to our guild sites
i saw that when i posted characters on my profile, they appeared in the roster in my guild page. This is all fine and dandy (who says that anymore, honestly?), but i got some sharp remarks from some people about the fac that all of my characters were listed at level zero. I have been unable to find anyway of changing this , either in my profile or on my guild site.

Any help? (3-1 in favour that Godess Wills will show up....any takers?)

To check out the new Artificial Media podcast project, go to the podcast page.

Enjoy these offerings by Artificial Media, media for Gamers and Lamers alike.
Old 08-03-2007, 09:10 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
That's not fair! Just for that I'm not posting here! ...wait a minute, how do I post that I'm not going to post without posting? >_<

I think this varies by game, some games, I think WoW is one of them, has the ability to load info about your character including level, professions & equipment into your profile. Other games, such as GuildWars, don't have any features like this. For these games which have no "import character info" type of function, I think all characters default to Level 0 and cannot be changed.

If it can be changed, well...big surprise, I'm clueless.

(My apologies on taking so long (attempting) to answer your question...I've been out all day, and have only just gotten on my computer. Before you ask, yes, I was going through extreme withdrawal.)
Old 08-03-2007, 09:20 PM

like i said before, in my podcast post, you're a forum 'presence': people know who u are!

and get word of my podcast out to the masses...go!

and tyvm!

Old 08-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
well... that's inconvenient.

/sugg: add a level box as default part of profiles!

Old 08-03-2007, 10:05 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I am aware of the roster issues. When recently asked to compile a list of the most pressing bug fixes and feature additions. Roster issues like this were at the top.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:20 AM

well, then i thank you roxianna for your help. Long Live Guild Cafe!!!