11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-21-2006, 02:15 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
I did!

I also have a senior pick with great big 80's bangs and feathered hair!
This post is useless without pics
Old 12-21-2006, 03:49 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Don't know if I can find it now...the computer ate my stuff

Old 12-21-2006, 03:54 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Okay I haven't found it yet...but I did find this for Mia..

MIA!!!! Remember this?

Old 12-21-2006, 04:06 AM
Founding Member

Okay never say I'm vain after posting these embarrassments...until I can find the official senior portrait, her are some from my second year of college...the hair at its biggest, I think.

Fake pic taken for my mom while I was gone for a week at the National Collegiate Forensics Championships...we wanted her to think I was eating my veggies.

And just another showing off that big hair, and almost as big shoulder pads. The airline lost my luggage, I had to borrow clothes from a teammate. I think she was 2 sizes and 5 bust sizes bigger than me.

Don't worry, I eventually grew out of that stage...though it did take a while

Old 12-21-2006, 04:17 AM
Founding Member

Okay Senior Pic....

NOW THE REST OF YOU FOGIES HAVE TO POST YOURS!

Old 12-21-2006, 05:51 AM

Vshbaa has much to be proud of
Great list.
I could comment on all of them, but the Power Ranger one is just perfect.
I'd always end up being the White Ranger, my friend would be the Green Ranger, and my younger brother would be the Evil Green Ranger. He was just the greatest.

And whatever happened to decent Saturday morning cartoons?
Old 12-21-2006, 10:28 AM
Enthusiast

BaronJuJu is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terza View Post
Born 1966:

On Saturday mornings I watched:

The Bugs Bunny Show
The Monkeys
Banana Splits
Kooklah, Fran, & Olly
Puff The Magic Dragon
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Josey & The Pussycats
The Pink Panther
Scooby Doo

and there was this really cute show about monkeys who were dressed like people. A female monkey was named Mata Hari(?) and they all played in a rock'n'roll band.

Banana Splits!!!! I haven't heard that name in a long time

/sings LA LA LA LALALALA LA LA LA LALALALA
One banana, two banana, three banana, four

http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles...ana-splits.mp3

And watching those folks slide down the giant slide in those goofy outifts

Then singing The Monkeys songs later when they came on.

Ahhhh the memories.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Old 12-21-2006, 12:54 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Okay I haven't found it yet...but I did find this for Mia..

MIA!!!! Remember this?

No - I actually don't remember that - but it's making me laugh right now! We're we purposely going around insulting NPC's?

I'd post my senior pic but I can't find my year book
Old 12-21-2006, 02:49 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronJuJu View Post
Banana Splits!!!! I haven't heard that name in a long time

/sings LA LA LA LALALALA LA LA LA LALALALA
One banana, two banana, three banana, four

http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles...ana-splits.mp3

And watching those folks slide down the giant slide in those goofy outifts

Then singing The Monkeys songs later when they came on.

Ahhhh the memories.
FINALLY... Someone else who is down with the Banana Splits...

Old 12-21-2006, 03:21 PM
Enthusiast

torak101 is a jewel in the community
I remember being at the bicentennial parade when I was a kid. There was no cable/VCR's/Video games/ TV's had vacuum tubes and antenas. My mom kicked us out of the house after we eat breakfest and got dressed and we were not allowed back in until lunch then when the streetlights went on. Cars were HUGE and no one cared about milage until a few years later when OPEC happened. I remember hearing about "watergate" on the news and wondering why everyone was talking about a "big water gate" if there was no flood. I remember the banana splits and I also watched Speed Racer when that was really the big thing, not this remake stuff. I use to watch the Saturday afternoon "monster movies" and Creature Features, I remember TV stations where loaded with Cowboy movies.
To be a kid again lol, now I have kids of my own and I'm old and cranky.