11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-20-2006, 07:54 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
That list has some inaccuracies in it... some of those things came from the 70's and 80's but were recycled...

you can see my youthful nature come out though, because I fondly remember most things on that list... even if I was born on the first day of 1974

Old 12-20-2006, 09:14 PM
Enthusiast

BaronJuJu is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
BORN IN 1989?

Dear lord you could be my daughter! hehe

Light up shoes are still the rage...though the 5 year old is driving her sisters nuts stomping around to make the shoes and winter boots glow.

In the "old days" the rage was Kangaroos. Remember those? You'd zip up your lunch money or pay phone money in the pockets on the side.

Those, some parachute pants and a comb in your back pocket, and you were good to go.

You had to go there with the parachute pants and comb eh?

/shudder I thought I repressed those memories for good

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Old 12-20-2006, 09:29 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
Is this the comb in question?

LOL

Old 12-20-2006, 10:03 PM

Terza has much to be proud of
Born 1966:

On Saturday mornings I watched:

The Bugs Bunny Show
The Monkeys
Banana Splits
Kooklah, Fran, & Olly
Puff The Magic Dragon
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
Josey & The Pussycats
The Pink Panther
Scooby Doo

and there was this really cute show about monkeys who were dressed like people. A female monkey was named Mata Hari(?) and they all played in a rock'n'roll band.
Old 12-20-2006, 10:19 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I used to watch Reboot (I think that was the name), and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on Saturday mornings back in the day. I'm sure there were others, but I can't remember any off the top of my head right now. And I definitely owned a few pairs of parachute pants. "You can't touch this"
Old 12-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I had a red parachute skirt! And I belted it with a piece of lace like Madonna
Old 12-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Ooh! I had a lace top that hung off one shoulder and I wore a tank top underneath it just like Madonna!

And jelly bracelets!

Old 12-21-2006, 12:01 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Well of course jelly bracelets! And the colors did not correspond to sexual acts either! My father used to make fun of me for spending money on and wearing plumbing supplies though
Old 12-21-2006, 01:18 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Which one of you wore your ponytail on the side of your head? Hehe, I remember my sister used to do that.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:41 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I did!

I also have a senior pick with great big 80's bangs and feathered hair!