11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Enthusiast

hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community
Request for Anarchy Online support for character profiles
We'd like to start using Guildcafe for Anarchy Online and organization-related activities. Is there any way we can add a character profile for this game? The FAQ said [Insert Forum Link], which tells me that you guys don't have a formal forum for doing this yet. *grin*

In any case, here's the information that's needed:

Breeds: Atrox, Opifex, Solitus, Nanomage

Professions: Adventurer, Agent, Keeper, Soldier, Meta-Physicist, Nano Technician, Enforcer, Engineer, Shade, Trader, Doctor, Bureaucrat, Martial Artist, Fixer

Levels: 1-220

Alien Levels: 0-30

There are photos/avatars that can be used in this game, but I'd like to see a basic profile first before any bells and whistles are added.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:12 AM
Community Man!

Tagrun is a jewel in the community Tagrun is a jewel in the community
I am not sure what you want to do...create a profile for your AO char correct? I am am guessing the do have it...I am not an expert yet, but I am pretty sure you have to join an AO guild or whatsoever first and then create a profile. Try it..tell me if doesn't work.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:03 AM

Daylin has much to be proud of
I have tried and cannot seem to get the character profile to work.
Old 08-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Community Man!

How do you mean can't get it too work? After joining a clan/guild you can not go to personal page and add a profile? Or how do you mean?
Old 08-02-2007, 10:20 AM

Adythiel is community member of note
Not every game gives you the ability to create character profiles, even if you have joined a guild. Everquest for example. I have my old guild listed on my EQ entry, but I cannot create a profile for my Enchanter. The option just isn't there. I didn't join any guild in AO, but it probably is working like EQ right now and hasn't been enabled to allow for profiles.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:04 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Guilds have nothing to do with it. If GuildCafe has the game info, it will be in the Scores and Profiles section. I'm sure if you give Roxianna or Tarinth (maybe Sanya) a PM they can add it. I'm sure they'll stumble across this thread shortly though.
Old 08-02-2007, 05:19 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Okay, just added the AO breeds/races so you should be able to add your character profiles now.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 08-02-2007, 05:27 PM
Community Man!

Thanks both of you! Wish I coulda helped yall more!
Old 08-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Enthusiast

hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community hahnsoo is a paragon of the community
Thank you so much! That's exactly what I was looking for!