11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 08-01-2007, 09:24 PM
Famous Member

Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence Herra14 is bathed in a white light of excellence
Applications
I was wondering if there were any plans to make the current application feature costomisible for all guilds? What I mean by this is would there be a way where guilds could get a form of thier own that asks the questions they want asked (since everyone is playing a different game or just have requirements they looks for) then when someone applies they can just fill in the fields provided next to the questions. Right now several people who have applied to our guild have been filling out our own questionare that I have out in the field you provided but its 1 long paragraph and looks a mess. Is there anyway we could clean this up a bit?

Also since this would sort of be a feature request can you put a simple scroll button on the event page for multiple events on the same day right now if you click on a day that has multiple events it only shows the first one and to get to the other you have to hit the events page again and click on the event you want to sign up for. This is kind of a pain for our members that want to sign up on all of our events. Or maybe could you put in a feature that allows you to register for all events listed for that week all at 1 time?

Visit our Guild at http://fate.guildcafe.com
Old 08-25-2007, 05:37 PM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
The application thing would be awesome I have like 15 questains but they always come out as a paragraph, which looks stupid