11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-31-2007, 05:56 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Multiple member?
For some reason, in pwnstoppable, Snajones is listed three times as an applicant. When I approve this user, three Snajones appear as members. And yet I don't think she has access. Help?

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 08-01-2007, 04:46 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Oh, sorry. Based on the title of your thread, I thought this was something else

I'll close the door on my way out.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:59 AM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
delmar i hart u
Old 08-01-2007, 06:36 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
eurydice i hart u 2
Old 08-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Wow, I <3 all of you for your kind responses. I'm touched, probably in a completely inappropriate way.

In other news, now I have three members named Snajones, and a new applicant with the same name. Oh well. It's probably something I did.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Innovative

I may have worked around it by deleting the applicant member and adding them manually. (Thank you search function!) Now I have only one member of that type. This note is for people searching in the future.

I have not yet confirmed that this works (I can't log in as that other person, see...) But it probably will. I'm all confident and stuff!

Old 08-01-2007, 02:32 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I checked it out and it looks like you were able to correct the problem on your own.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:38 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
I had this happen with an applicant (now a member) awhile ago. I think he applied twice, or maybe it was just a spasm in the system. I approved one and they "both" became members, so I removed one and they "both" disappeared. This was before I realized I could just add him myself, so I told him to reapply because something had gone funny, and it worked fine after that.

If more of these applicants keep popping up, maybe try removing him altogether and ask him/her to reapply instead of adding yourself. Might work, might not, but it's worth a try!

Oh and I love you too, Tekhedd! **Kisses**