11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-27-2007, 08:46 PM
Famous Member

Crystalia is a jewel in the community Crystalia is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Crystalia Send a message via MSN to Crystalia Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalia
Exclamation Guildcafé's content policy
I don't know what kind of policy Guildcafé has about the content their members can post, but I was really shocked when I saw the picture Evilwin posted on his profile.

I personally don't mind. But I know that if someone is at work or has children, they might not like having that pop on their screen when they browse this site.

Here's the permanent link for the picture he posted : http://www.GuildCafe.com/zGalleryView.php?id=8833

It seems that it's also his avatar.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:51 PM
The Midnight Piper

Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Skyles
Probably need to set up a "report this" button along with the rating tool soon - going to be pretty hard to keep up with member submitted content without one.

Old 07-27-2007, 09:03 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
Heh! That was kind of an exciting moment. I'm lucky to have an understanding boss, but even luckier that I was working from home at the time I saw that.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Enthusiast

Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community Abdo is a cornerstone of the community
*drools*
I see no problem with that.
*continues to drool*
Old 07-27-2007, 09:29 PM
Spaz

Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community Eurydice is a paragon of the community
/me hands Abdo a bucket.
Last edited by Eurydice : 07-27-2007 at 09:29 PM. Reason: this sentence no verb
Old 07-27-2007, 09:54 PM

Tjuhl is a cornerstone of the community Tjuhl is a cornerstone of the community Tjuhl is a cornerstone of the community
Well, I think these boobs are rather nice. *shrug*

And since the majority of MMO players is 21+... *double-shrug*

Btw: is it forbidden to show boobs in the US? --> "Haha."
Old 07-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Mistress of GuildCafé

Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Reenala
I was also quite taken aback when I seen it, But it's not the first Image like that. There was also 2 lesbians kissing put up last week or so.

The more GuildCafé grows, the worse content the Picture Slideshow gains.

Our Temporary Forums and Website are now open to the Public!
Old 07-27-2007, 10:23 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjuhl View Post
Well, I think these boobs are rather nice. *shrug*

And since the majority of MMO players is 21+... *double-shrug*

Btw: is it forbidden to show boobs in the US? --> "Haha."
Its not that boobs are bad or horrible to show, but even if you are over 21 you probably have a job were you can't be looking at boobs with out serious actions. In the US working environment almost all big companies have strict policies on nudity on work computers, and it usually ends with termination. I love spend my free time at work on GC but if I have to start worrying about my job then I will have to retire from GC.

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 07-28-2007, 12:19 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
The image in question is against our TOS and was deleted.

There is a report a photo link under every picture in the gallery. Using this feature promptly brings it to the attention of the GuildCafe staff. The same for posts in our forums and comments on pictures.
Old 07-28-2007, 12:37 AM
The Midnight Piper

Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community Skyles is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Skyles
Ahh, cool. I hardly ever visit the gallery unless it's to manage my own album. Would be handy for me if it was added to the pop-up window we get when we access it off a profile or from the Recent Uploads.