11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 07-27-2007, 04:22 PM

headdie has much to be proud of
Survey
Hi all

I am looking into starting a new space based online game and would like some feedback from the below survey. I already have oppinions about how things should work but everyone has their own so to give me an idea on how the market look and if it would work i could use this data

http://DSP-InitialViews.speedsurvey.com

Once its completed i will post some of the more interesting results here so players can see what the community likes and disslikes.
Old 07-27-2007, 05:08 PM
Enthusiast

Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by headdie;30926

[COLOR=red
Once its completed i will post some of the more interesting results here so players can see what the community likes and disslikes.[/color]
What your game needs:

1) Tanks in space with guns that shoot lazers.
2) Half neekid elf chicks wearing panties.
3) Better graphics then the BBS game Trade Wars.
4) Distribution by SOE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
It seems all of your posts are non-constructive, ill-conceived, bashings. One could argue that with your belief of time being pretty darn valuable, maybe you should go outside and build a fort or do some community service rather than waste it as you are now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenala View Post
Arkane, don't argue or fight with Klat. He's too awesome.
Also, he's sexier than you.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Mistress of GuildCafé

Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Reenala
It needs Brad McQuaid.
Also, Survey done.

Our Temporary Forums and Website are now open to the Public!
Old 07-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klat View Post
What your game needs:

1) Tanks in space with guns that shoot lazers.
2) Half neekid elf chicks wearing panties.
3) Better graphics then the BBS game Trade Wars.
4) Distribution by SOE.
In space, no one can blow bubbles!

(Taking the survey now-ish.)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-28-2007, 02:07 AM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
In space, no one can blow bubbles!

(Taking the survey now-ish.)
I can. It's almost too easy.

Old 07-28-2007, 02:31 AM

Tilinka has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Tilinka Send a message via AIM to Tilinka
Love science fiction settings, especially if detail is paid to the world aspects. I can't drive spaceships for anything in most of the games I've tried, which always makes me sad. Rambling along.

*pops the space bubbles*
Old 07-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
I would like to replace parts of my character's body with cybernetic upgrades, but only if I am not limited to placing the cybernetic components where the original body parts were (i.e., removing an arm and replacing it with a cybernetic arm on top of my head).

That is my only requirement in a sci-fi based game.

Edit: oops. forgot to add that I took the survey - good luck with the game
Old 07-28-2007, 07:47 AM
Enthusiast

KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community KILLERCOD is a cornerstone of the community
Make A Wild West Mmo!
Old 07-28-2007, 11:53 AM

headdie has much to be proud of
Thank you Everyone sofar, the data i am getting is proving very interesting and is sofar showing that my idea could be viable and thats only after one day!!!!!!!
Old 08-15-2007, 09:50 AM
Enthusiast

Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community Ama-Ebi is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Ama-Ebi Send a message via MSN to Ama-Ebi
Would this game be pure space or space/sci-fi?

I've never been one for space flight games, but my husband loves it. His only complaint about alot of space in games is that it feels more like a flight sim. If you've seen the new version of Battlestar Galactica on tv, the vipers fly the way space flight should be.

I agree with the idea of the western MMO too,KILLERCOD.

One of the questions in "Attitudes" asks how your game would be if you could make one. I wasn't able to copy my reply here, but feel free to look at it on my personal page. Hope it helps inspire some ideas for you.

Good luck...and survey finished

Ama-Ebi Unagi Zahira Daja