11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-27-2007, 08:09 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Tags: Drum and Bass?
I find that I can tag myself with "Heavy Metal" (Rock on children!) but not with "Drum and Bass", "Drum & Bass", or any variation. I assume it's because of the "and" in the name. However, it's the style of music I listen to most when playing games. Bug? I know it's a bug and you already know about it and are planning to fix it someday. So I'll shut up now.

Peace & Love (Rejected!)

OK, uh, how about...

PLUR
t/DD

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-27-2007, 01:03 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
I find that I can tag myself with "Heavy Metal" (Rock on children!) but not with "Drum and Bass", "Drum & Bass", or any variation. I assume it's because of the "and" in the name. However, it's the style of music I listen to most when playing games. Bug? I know it's a bug and you already know about it and are planning to fix it someday. So I'll shut up now.

Peace & Love (Rejected!)

OK, uh, how about...

PLUR
t/DD
We are leaving it and when it has offspring are naming it after you.