11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 07-26-2007, 04:42 PM

Ratbags has much to be proud of
Help! Guild site
Ive just set up a guild site here in Guildcafe and i cant seem to get my guildies to get straight to the homepage..i use www.bandofbros.guildcafe.com but instead of directing them to the guild home page it sends them to guildcafe.com home page and then its a mission to get to the site...why cant they be sent straight to the guild page?
Also having set up the site and being guildmaster im recognised as probation/new member and cant seem to promote myself? any ideas
Old 07-26-2007, 04:48 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Drop the www.

Your URL is http://bandofbros.guildcafe.com

Since you deleted your site. Its kinda hard to tell what the problem you had was.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:45 AM

agent has much to be proud of
to get promoted to member, check out the button to the right that says famous history (or something like that :P) and see what you can do. you can add friends, have your members put YOUR acc name on guildcafe as their person who got them here. get respect from your members. put up your games in your gaming history. also you can post forums. you can do MANY thigns to get your promotions up those that i told you were just a few things.