11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-26-2007, 12:54 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
Network outtage
We apologize for the network outage last night (July 25th @ 10:30pm EST).

It was due to server configuration issues at Rackspace (our network operations center). Normally they are quite good so this was unexpected. It mostly had to do with the installation of new equipment that will help us expand GuildCafe.

Sorry for any inconvenient this caused. We don't expect it again.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Last edited by Tarinth : 07-26-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
We don't expect it again.
Thank goodness. I'm spending so much time on GC, I barely have any time left to PLAY games! The withdrawal symptoms were killing me last night.

I'll take this opportunity to say that Guildcafe is my favorite site on the web. You're doing a great job. Thank you.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post

I'll take this opportunity to say that Guildcafe is my favorite site on the web. You're doing a great job. Thank you.
QFE.

Hai2u tenchars popup windoe.
Old 07-26-2007, 05:06 PM
Enthusiast

Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence Vorbis is bathed in a white light of excellence
And here I thought the WAR newsletter had farked us with lots of new members .
Old 07-26-2007, 10:44 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
At first there was surprise, and shock, then the denial. Finally, when I realized I really wasn't going to be able to get on, I cried and cried.

Thank goodness you're back before acceptance kicked in!

-- We're not the crazy ones! --