11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-26-2007, 03:10 AM

Anadrad has much to be proud of
guild events register not working
ive made a guild event, set it all up and added the slots for a warlock to be able to join that event . but when i try to register for that event under my wow warlock character it says that it is currently full for my type of character and i cannot join it. what am i doing wrong or is this some type of bug in the system???
Old 07-26-2007, 04:03 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
It's a bug.

Two choices -

1) Create ANY slots instead of Warlock ones, and join.
2) Join as an OTHER instead of your regular character and fill in your profession as a Warlock after.

The best I can tell, instead of functioning properly and acknowledging your character as "Anadrad" (or w/e your character name is) the Warlock, it's recognizing you as "Anadrad" the Anadrad, and since there are no slots for Anadrads it considers you to be an ANY not a warlock.

This is an error in the coding (I believe Roxi referred to the coder of this page as a baboon before acknowledging that it was she who coded it ) that is on the "to be fixed" list, which since the team has some fresh meat...I mean new programmers...coming to GuildCafe such problems should be corrected very soon. Until then, go with options 1 or 2 above.

Why do I feel like I should be saying "Thank you for choosing Guild Cafe for your guild hosting needs. Have a nice day." now?