11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-15-2006, 03:48 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Smile File Under Nice Communities: PencilJack
I was following up some links I got from an artist who's signature I admired on the Darkfall forums, when I stumbled across this awesome community site: Pencil Jack.

Even if you can't draw or paint your way out of a coloring book, if you like looking at comic art, you'll love this active forum site. Not only will you get to see featured works from the hundreds of artist that hangout there, but you'll get a look into their inner creative workings. Each thread in PencilJacl's "LABORATORIES": penciling, inking, lettering etc. must begin with art, so the site is ultra rich in visuals.

The site also features some community projects wherein people get together in forums and create things. Here is a favorite thread.
Old 12-15-2006, 03:57 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Great find, Roxi. I peeked around, but I'm definitely going back

I do want to put in a word of caution...please please PLEASE don't go find a pic off that (or any other) site, grab photoshop and just start using found pic in your sig without contacting the artist and getting permission first.

I've found pretty much all artists in these type of communities are fine with you using their work in a sig if you just ask first. And 99% are just happy you like it and went about things the correct way, and don't even charge a use fee.

But more and more artists are webcrawling and cracking down on those who in essence "steal" their art and make unauthorized use of it. You can, and most likely will, be sued.

***Game screenshots are a different matter altogether

Last edited by Armaya : 12-15-2006 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added gaming screenshots difference
Old 12-19-2006, 03:51 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I only use stock art and photos in my professional work, and I have receipts.