11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-17-2006, 06:47 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Luv My New Favorite Band
Nickelback. Great stuff--all of it pretty much. I know they have been around since 1996, but I just discovered them, thanks to "Far Away" coming up in related music list. So after I realized I was listening to it like ten times a day, I played their other stuff. I have not fallen this hard for a band since Counting Crows first hit the scene in 1993.

My favorites:
Far Away 2005
Photograph 2005
How You Remind Me 2001
Old 12-17-2006, 08:37 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The last album (I'm old enough to still call them that ) is MUCH better than the one out now.

Old 12-18-2006, 02:53 AM
Devil's Advocate

Ravage is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Ravage
They're the best band of this era, I think.

I also suggest watching their videos. They have some of the most creative videos I've ever seen.

Old 12-20-2006, 05:57 AM

Princess-Kara has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Princess-Kara Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Kara
/agree that Nickelback totally rocks!! But honestly, Disturbed is my fav!! Every time I hear that guys voice...well, I don't think I should post on here what it makes me want to do but I'll just say it's naughty
Old 12-20-2006, 06:08 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
[quote=Princess-Kara;4451 Every time I hear that guys voice...well, I don't think I should post on here what it makes me want to do but I'll just say it's naughty [/quote]

Chris Cornell/Audioslave for me.

(sorry hubby dear)

Old 12-20-2006, 06:15 AM

Princess-Kara has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Princess-Kara Send a message via Yahoo to Princess-Kara
ooooo good choice He makes me think naughty thoughts too! Wait...that's really all the time for me...guess I should say they make my naughty thoughts a little more interesting hehe
Old 12-20-2006, 02:47 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
It's definitely Tool for me, out of all the current bands... great sound... great lyrics

for me Knickleback is kinda hum drum... all the songs seem to blend together

Old 12-20-2006, 05:59 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Chris Cornell/Audioslave for me.

(sorry hubby dear)
They need to rejoin with Zack de la Rocha. Rage Against the Machine > Audioslave. RATM ftw, imo.
Old 12-20-2006, 06:19 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
They need to rejoin with Zack de la Rocha. Rage Against the Machine > Audioslave. RATM ftw, imo.
I absolutely agree 100% on that one... but Audioslave did manage some catchy tunes

Old 12-21-2006, 10:55 AM

Fester-Rotcrotch has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Fester-Rotcrotch
I enjoyed Nickelback's earlier songs, their newer ones turn me away from the band for whatever reasons. I suppose they lost that luster I enjoyed so much.

Currently I am a large fan of Tool (Maynard truely is a rare one). I most favor, "The Pot", "Parabol/Parabola", "Lateralus", "Vicarious", and "Schism".

Disturbed also deserves recognition, both their old songs and their new are great. It's not often I like both the old and new when it comes to bands. I will also mention Mudvayne, primarily because it would feel wrong not to.

Humbly,

Fester