11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 07-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Reality Escapist

LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to LaiAhnaCharro
Pie chart
Hello, just a small problem with the guilds pie chart at the bottome of the roster page. It some times will show up centered. Most times it is at the bottom of the box and only showing a portion of the pie. The rest is cut off by the box edge. Thanks
Old 08-12-2007, 12:48 PM

agent has much to be proud of
sometimes it does that just by the way you loaded the page up on your computer (like it loaded to fast),another is the amount of people you have on your roster (if its there) and sometimes you have to run your mouse over it to get it to pop up.

hope that helped in some way.
Old 08-12-2007, 06:32 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lai'Ahna Charro View Post
Hello, just a small problem with the guilds pie chart at the bottome of the roster page. It some times will show up centered. Most times it is at the bottom of the box and only showing a portion of the pie. The rest is cut off by the box edge. Thanks
This happens in IE only and we are clueless why. Especially since it appears correctly most of the time and just is wrong randomly--so randomly I could not get a screenie after reloading 50 times. Nevertheless, its in the bug tracker.

P.S. Lai'Ahna, didn't we get on your case before about getting a real browser? Seriously, you are ripping yourself off for a much better Web experience if you do not use Firefox. Of course if you now tell me you saw this bug in Firefox I am going to look really dumb :P
Old 08-14-2007, 09:18 AM
More Famous Than Human

TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence TheHedgeWizard is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
This happens in IE only and we are clueless why. Especially since it appears correctly most of the time and just is wrong randomly--so randomly I could not get a screenie after reloading 50 times. Nevertheless, its in the bug tracker.

P.S. Lai'Ahna, didn't we get on your case before about getting a real browser? Seriously, you are ripping yourself off for a much better Web experience if you do not use Firefox. Of course if you now tell me you saw this bug in Firefox I am going to look really dumb :P
Lai'Ahna? Firefox? NOoOoo!!!!111!!1!!!