11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-22-2007, 07:51 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Subscribe to blog - permission denied?
I'm confused... I can read the blog, but I can't subscribe. Can subscription be marked friends-only?

(Oh god, it smells like overheating electronics in here. Did a fan fail? Noooo! )

-- We're not the crazy ones! --
Old 07-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
I'm confused... I can read the blog, but I can't subscribe. Can subscription be marked friends-only?

(Oh god, it smells like overheating electronics in here. Did a fan fail? Noooo! )
::blushes:: oh, sorry. That was me. I had some leftover RAM for dinner. It always makes me gassy.
Old 07-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Lurker in Disguise

Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Syldra is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Send a message via ICQ to Syldra Send a message via AIM to Syldra Send a message via MSN to Syldra Send a message via Yahoo to Syldra
It's on the mile-long list of things that need doing.

*cough* there's at least 2 other threads about it.

Old 07-22-2007, 04:01 PM
Enthusiast

Valor has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Valor Send a message via MSN to Valor Send a message via Yahoo to Valor
heh, i thought this looked familiar
Old 07-23-2007, 10:07 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syldra View Post
It's on the mile-long list of things that need doing.

*cough* there's at least 2 other threads about it.
Searching is for wussies! (Sorry bout that.)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --