11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 08-26-2007, 05:58 AM
The Bored One

Laufton13 is community member of note
Okay I'm a champion now but when I hit knight wasn't I supposed to get tagged as famous it still says I'm a member am I just not seeing this or what

Old 08-26-2007, 12:09 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
What the hell? Haxx0rd! Unless you used the friends invitation system and invited like... 130 friends or something.
Old 08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I'm still trying to understand the Vox... oh well, time to up my posts and fames.

Phantasyrpg.com
Good ticked based game, easy to play and get engrossed.

http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Darth_Sirov
Kongregate - One of the best place to look for good Flash Games

www.disputedgalaxy.com
Best Flash Space Shooter Game
Old 08-26-2007, 05:59 PM
Famous Member

Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence Delmar is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
What the hell? Haxx0rd! Unless you used the friends invitation system and invited like... 130 friends or something.
hhmm...that is interesting...Laufton13, I'm curious how you hit champion in 13 days with three people giving you fame, 17 posts and six friends listed. Lots of sign-ups?
Old 08-26-2007, 06:20 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laufton13 View Post
Okay I'm a champion now but when I hit knight wasn't I supposed to get tagged as famous it still says I'm a member am I just not seeing this or what
Its a manual system. I guess its time to see who needs to be made famous.
Old 08-26-2007, 06:25 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
I've read several posts where people made comments about raising their post count and I couldn't understand why that would matter. Now it makes sense

I'm still confused about this though. So, if the title under the avatar is linked to post count, where does the title for fame come in?
As your post count goes up your title changes automatically. However, Fame is more closely related to how many gamers know and respect you. The main contributing factor if how many people join GuildCafe due to you influence. When I find out someone has passed the fame threshold and is not famous, I go edit their account. At that point they are able to keep their automatic title, pick up their green star and the "Famous" title or change it to something of their own choice.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:22 PM
The Bored One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
hhmm...that is interesting...Laufton13, I'm curious how you hit champion in 13 days with three people giving you fame, 17 posts and six friends listed. Lots of sign-ups?
Ya I had a guild and just moved it here so around 40 sign ups kinda moved me up

Old 08-26-2007, 09:29 PM
The Bored One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational View Post
What the hell is a Haxx0rd?

Old 08-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Easy Breezy~

Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED Dem CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Dem Send a message via Skype™ to Dem
That is l33t spelling for hacked. It makes your penis longer, or so they say.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
The main contributing factor if how many people join GuildCafe due to you influence.
But.. but.. I've already invited my friend!

I guess that's it then. I have no options left except to make a stupid "give me respect" thread. (But would I respect myself afterwards?)

-- We're not the crazy ones! --