11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-15-2007, 10:12 PM

Ravoss has much to be proud of
Couple of Issues/Questions
Hey guys,

Once again, this is an awesome tool. But I am trying to personalize our site a little to try and match it to our Homepage (which I built from the ground up).

I have looked for threads with relevant issues but I think it would be easier to have them in one place.

First Issue, I really like the "Blackned Skulls" template and would love to use it. However, there some to be some big issues with its implementation. Firstly, there is a huge gap between our name and logo and the main body.

Secondly, I am trying to get a great Logo together but they always seem to be attributed abs top... is there anyway to maybe center it with the whole bar?

Thirdly, The Groups name is highlited white. Is there a way to get rid of the white background?.

As it stands I have chose the original because the back ground is black plus I can get a better fit with all the things that I need. Is there a way to push the Navigation to the top of the page so it is Horizontal and in between the body and logos?

One major question though. I just want to confirm that my use of your services are correct. All I will be using this for is as a point of member contact and lists and as a multimedia way of setting events etc. I wont be needing vent or anything else. Is this ok?

Thank you 8P

Brett,
Old 07-16-2007, 12:03 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Ravoss, hi & welcome, my time is short atm, so I'm just going to answer the one question that I can do really quick, but I'll come back with some ideas or answers if no one else does when I get a chance.

The white around your group's name is 99.9% likely because you're using IE6. The group's name is a .PNG file, which IE6 doesn't support properly. Try either upgrading to IE7 or viewing the page in Mozilla FireFox. This should fix that problem (or if you don't want to upgrade, just know that the rest of the world using those browsers views your page just fine. )
Old 07-25-2007, 04:39 AM

Ravoss has much to be proud of
Thank you so much,

I am running Firefox now and what a difference...

Most of the issues are cleared up now, thanks again for the advice 8P...

Brett