11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 07-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaeveAlleine View Post
One thing's for sure. If you ask for it in your very own thread, you're less apt to get any.
Ah, if only that were true.

Getting respect makes me feel good, but doesn't make me feel like I have to
give it back. That's not the point! (I often end up doing that anyway, because it's easy to respect people you agree with, but it's not intentional. )

Anyway, there are a lot of people I haven't officially respected that I respect. It's a fairly inaccurate mechanism, isn't it? I sort of use the force and respect whenever it feels right.

-- We're not the crazy ones! --