11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: Choose statement(s) about your love experience in the MMOs you play:
I've met someone in-game and with them in RL to this day. 19 13.87%
I've met and broken up with someone in RL that I met in-game. 9 6.57%
I've met and continue to be with someone in-game only. 2 1.46%
I've met and broken up with someone in-game only. 6 4.38%
I'm currently single and never have met someone in-game/interested in the idea. 28 20.44%
I'm currently with a person and did not meet in-game. 57 41.61%
I'm currently single and have no interest in finding someone in-game. 27 19.71%
I want love in-game but not in RL. 0 0%
I want only sex in-game but not in RL. 4 2.92%
I want only sex in-game and in RL. 5 3.65%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2007, 01:12 AM
Enthusiast

Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence
Gamer chicks are hawt.... especially if they PvP and trash talk better then me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
It seems all of your posts are non-constructive, ill-conceived, bashings. One could argue that with your belief of time being pretty darn valuable, maybe you should go outside and build a fort or do some community service rather than waste it as you are now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenala View Post
Arkane, don't argue or fight with Klat. He's too awesome.
Also, he's sexier than you.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:11 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Why gee, thanks Klat. It's nice to hear you say something nice about me for once!

Old 07-17-2007, 03:17 AM
Enthusiast

Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence Klat is bathed in a white light of excellence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Wills View Post
Why gee, thanks Klat. It's nice to hear you say something nice about me for once!

You definitely trash talk better then me but I don't know if you PvP better then me- what guild were/are you in with Guild Wars?
Quote:
It seems all of your posts are non-constructive, ill-conceived, bashings. One could argue that with your belief of time being pretty darn valuable, maybe you should go outside and build a fort or do some community service rather than waste it as you are now.
Quote:
Old 07-17-2007, 03:23 AM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
I trash talk better than you...I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not, but I'll pretend it is.

My PvP days are ancient history. Not that I'm not trying to bring them back, but I'm willing to admit that in my current shape I probably lose.

I'm the PvP Master, Ruler of Elements and Co-Leader of the Nocturnal Raiders. Currently we're mainly a PvE guild due to lack of interest in PvP and lack of experience in many interested parties. Progress is slow, but we're getting there.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:58 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Wills View Post
My PvP days are ancient history. Not that I'm not trying to bring them back, but I'm willing to admit that in my current shape I probably lose.

I'm the PvP Master, Ruler of Elements and Co-Leader of the Nocturnal Raiders. Currently we're mainly a PvE guild due to lack of interest in PvP and lack of experience in many interested parties. Progress is slow, but we're getting there.
So 1 out of 2 isn't bad.
Unless you look at it percentage wise... 50%
Or you look at it like a grade... F
For me F stands for FAILURE.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Rising Star

MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community MaeveAlleine is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to MaeveAlleine Send a message via AIM to MaeveAlleine Send a message via Yahoo to MaeveAlleine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekhedd View Post
It's missing the option "I met someone in game, met them RL, it totally didn't work, but I'm not ruling out the possibility that it might happen again." I mean, hopefully not with the same sad ending.
Hehe, as I was writing the poll I had come up with so many options that it was getting downright silly. So, I do admit your situation might have been one of the choices but OMG people would have been sitting here scratching their heads for too long making decisions! By no means was this meant to be a "scientific study" merely an ice breaker and perhaps a teeny weeny eensy weensy tidbit of shameless self-promotion

visit my blog: oh! san diego dot com
Old 07-17-2007, 08:01 AM

Daedalus has set foot on a distinguished road
Interesting poll (as the previous articles) however, i do feel there's some ground that needs covering, such as "made friends of opposite sex but never continuated from there" or something in that area.

As for me, the poll dosn't have an option, or atleast any categorie that i fit under.

I've met various females in MMO's and to some extent they have been romance related, yes, but mainly in the form of "RP" love, thus no actual love or deeper intimite feelings about eachother Out-of-character.

Though, I can't say the thought never crossed my mind. Meeting someone that shares the same hobby as the one you spend most your time on, would be perfect, if anything less, make things easier on the relationship. But I've been lucky as my last girlfriend was very mellow as to me spending alot of time on MMO's.
Old 07-17-2007, 08:32 AM
Reality Escapist

LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community LaiAhnaCharro is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Yahoo to LaiAhnaCharro
I'm single and would be happy to find a roleplaying single guy to play games with. Friends first is important.
Last edited by Lai'Ahna Charro : 07-23-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I Are Famous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lai'Ahna Charro View Post
I'm single and would be happy to find a roleplaying single guy to play games with. Friends first is important.
Alle, I don't suppose you're looking to branch out into matchmaking?
Old 07-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Mistress of GuildCaf

Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community Reenala is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via MSN to Reenala
Awww, Goddess Wills, you nearly had the Klat eating out the palm of your hands!

Our Temporary Forums and Website are now open to the Public!