11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 10-16-2007, 03:56 PM

SavageX has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to SavageX Send a message via AIM to SavageX Send a message via MSN to SavageX Send a message via Yahoo to SavageX
Possibly some ability to be customized would be nice. I don't look for the same qualities in a FPS player that I do in a MMO player.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:57 PM

SavageX has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to SavageX Send a message via AIM to SavageX Send a message via MSN to SavageX Send a message via Yahoo to SavageX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Well the discussed recruiting system is in now, albeit a bit rough. This week is cleanup week and we will be gussying things up a bit. By Saturday we should be looking pretty.

Have you gussied up your profile yet and posted an ad?
whoop ill shut my big trap now.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:06 PM

50647 has much to be proud of
Re
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reenala View Post
-Age (Not required, but helpfull)
-Why are you applying for <Insert Guild Here> ?
-Do you have an active Bank Account? if so please provide Number, Sort Codes and PIN below, in the spaces provided.

I provided 2 reasonable ones before drifting off into clichéd stupidity, it's late.
Well I see your point but most people dont like disclosing their age. You cant expect them to come to just cause you have that information. And you should never ask for bank info it just causes unneeded questions.Although I give you props for asking why they want to join.
Old 11-03-2007, 05:24 AM

breygon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50647 View Post
Well I see your point but most people dont like disclosing their age. You cant expect them to come to just cause you have that information. And you should never ask for bank info it just causes unneeded questions.Although I give you props for asking why they want to join.
I don't know, since it's optional it really is up to the person. If they are uncomfortable with giving that info, they shouldn't. However, some Guilds are looking for "adult" players. Not being disclosing of ones age might be grounds for automatic rejection.

Personally, I have no problems saying that I am older than dirt.

Old 11-10-2007, 04:32 PM

Bryanny has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esraymuk View Post
However, I'm going to be a bit negative here and point out that most guilds have their own forums, and thus their own questions/application forms they expect applicants to fill in. I'm not sure how useful this feature may be to guilds, and theres a chance that it'll be underused (and thus a waste of time and effort on the creators part, which I'm sure they're keen to avoid).
Esraymuk
A very valid point. I'd like to be able to encourage my guild to make this their home and actually transfer their forum activity here. We don't use a lot of pages on our website anyway, so I think most would have no objection. Its just the occasional bit of information like an externally hosted roster that might cause troubles there.