11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Closed Thread
Old 12-14-2006, 09:40 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I'm bored
I'm stuck at the mechanics and I'm bored! I'm sitting in the bay - hanging with the mechanics, and they're letting me play on the shop computer - so i guess it could be worse.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Woot! Car is done - catch y'all later
Old 12-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
cool I am at work and bored I am going to take a intro class to C# and VB, help me move up in the world, and my employeer will pay for the classes, maybe if I get enough experience I can work on my own games

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Sweet!

Then you can hook me up with a cushy graphics job...or even better, a cushy job supervising the OTHER peons working on the graphics.

Old 12-15-2006, 12:15 AM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
and then i can rule the world!!!!

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-23-2006, 09:40 PM

Twilight Destiny has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Twilight Destiny Send a message via MSN to Twilight Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
and then i can rule the world!!!!
oh nos my friend also wants that job...but beware she can build a house out of card board ( it acctually has rooms in it)
Old 02-02-2009, 08:25 AM

kolja86 has much to be proud of
I'd rather build card board houses than wait 3 hours to take an exam that I'll most likely fail...
Old 02-02-2009, 09:09 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
I'm stuck at the mechanics and I'm bored! I'm sitting in the bay - hanging with the mechanics, and they're letting me play on the shop computer - so i guess it could be worse.
Gnomish or Goblin engineering?
Old 02-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Guru

Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mishy is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Goblin of course lol rocket houses! with lasers!

Old 02-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
If you're bored clearly you should have grinded from 79th-80th on their PC using the memory stick you carry with WoW on it. Oh wait. That would be boring too :P

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Closed Thread