11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-12-2006, 06:30 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Poor thing she has to hold her wig on during the dancing. Really dad, learn about the virtues off bobby-pins!
We didn't have bobby pins. We had those little hair clippie things.. There were 4 of them holding her wig in place. The first few songs she was really hopping and the wig completely flew off her head, but she insisted on not being interrupted so I could fix it because she wanted to keep dancing

Little did we know when we took her to the halloween party at school that should would be in a lolapalooza mud pit, moshing with other kids
Old 12-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Just keep thinking that way

I can't stand that show, but I know a lot of kids (my nephew especially) really love it.

OMG! are you KIDDING!!!?!!?!?111??!!111ONE!!!!!1

whats not to like about :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2MQf8Tk

This should be the official video of section one.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:47 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The song is catchy, but that girl is too smiley!
Old 12-12-2006, 07:33 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
No freaking way! If we need a theme song it has to be either:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VowwPcb7eZE

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElJrtK9zRv8

The 5 year old tormented us with that second song for months...but all she'd do is yet YETIYETIYETIYETI!!!

Old 12-12-2006, 10:17 PM
Troll

The backyardigans..lol.. I just forwarded that video to our old friend TheYeti from swg

Wish i had time to edit the video, I would put a SWG corpse screenshot of him laying on the ground.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
OMG that would be funny.

I always think of the YETIs in Winterspring or the little mechanical ones when I hear that song.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:42 AM
Troll

So i took my daughter to the park on this 70 degree day in December in the northeast.. and they just installed these new spinning chairs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gl_gVSZZU4

I actually had to stop filming before she completely flipped out.. They apparently don't have a stop button.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Founding Member

Can't watch the video until the PC is back...but

WHO WOULDN"T PUT A STOP MECHANISM ON A SPINNING CHAIR FOR KIDS?

hehe....

Gonna need a lot of sawdust, I think. This is why they ended up putting a plexiglass shield around the Witches Wheel at Cedar Point