11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-12-2006, 03:29 AM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
My Kid in the Pit
Since we're on the youtube topic..

She's the one dressed like stephanie from lazy town (the pink wig).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyXKqSqs1FU
Old 12-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Here's Cess' and my littlest, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VowwPcb7eZE

Last edited by Armaya : 12-12-2006 at 04:25 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:41 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
Since we're on the youtube topic..

She's the one dressed like stephanie from lazy town (the pink wig).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyXKqSqs1FU
Poor thing she has to hold her wig on during the dancing. Really dad, learn about the virtues off bobby-pins!
Old 12-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Poor thing she has to hold her wig on during the dancing. Really dad, learn about the virtues off bobby-pins!
Does a dad know what a bobby pin is?

I didnt' let my kids know who Stephanie is...Lazytown drives me NUTS.

Old 12-12-2006, 03:46 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Here's Cess' and my littlest, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VowwPcb7eZE
Are you sure this is correct. Nothing comes up for me.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Founding Member

I can't check it because right now YouTube isn't coming up at all.

Old 12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Founding Member

Okay it seems to be working now

Sam, where were y'all?

Old 12-12-2006, 04:30 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
pretty cute!!!!

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
too cute.

I don't know who Stephanie is - what's lazytown?
Old 12-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
too cute.

I don't know who Stephanie is - what's lazytown?
Just keep thinking that way

I can't stand that show, but I know a lot of kids (my nephew especially) really love it.