11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-12-2006, 01:07 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
The best of Triumph
I love triumph.

This was all on broadcast tv...but be warned, I wouldn't let my kids watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFazQ0yjBbE

Old 12-13-2006, 04:27 AM
Enthusiast

Jerec is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Jerec Send a message via MSN to Jerec
I'm a Star Wars nerd myself (big time), but I actually found the whole thing hilarious. I especially loved the Spock part at the end!

Old 12-13-2006, 05:36 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Agreed. Gotta know I'm a major Star Wars nerd myself. I wanted to name my boy Lucas Harrison...but I had all girls

Old 12-13-2006, 05:42 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I laughted the whole way thru!
Old 12-13-2006, 07:09 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
reminds of of some ppl we played swg with
Old 12-13-2006, 07:33 PM
Founding Member

Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence Methedras is bathed in a white light of excellence
That dog shouldnt make fun of me.

"If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny..."
Old 12-13-2006, 07:43 PM
Founding Member

Another funny one is when he mocks the people waiting in line at the American Idol tryouts...but I tried to find that quickly yesterday and couldn't.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
There's an incredibly hilarious one with him interviewing people outside of the courthouse of the Michael Jackson trial.

Old 12-13-2006, 07:55 PM
The Pwn Ranger

Charbroil has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Charbroil Send a message via MSN to Charbroil Send a message via Yahoo to Charbroil
I had a black cat named Darth Vader... evil cat too... the name definitely fit