11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Ask a Hardware Guru

Old 12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Proxy
There are some sites I like to look at while I'm at work. (Not pr0n, but Darkfall Forums) Well recently it got blocked. I used to use Google translator (english to english, hehe) to get around it until that was blocked, well the firewall or whatever figured it out. I can still view allowed pages in the english to english translator. Then I switched to www.safeforwork.net. Now that one is blocked too. I know what y'all are thinking, "Why don't you do some work?", but I want to read my forums. So, does anyone know of any free, safe proxies that I might be able to use?

Edit: I can get to it through www.gizoogle.com, but that makes my eyes bleed, and it takes forever for the pages to load.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:27 PM

Dakokain is community member of note
I have had this list bookmarked for a while.

http://www.publicproxyservers.com/
Old 12-22-2006, 11:07 PM

WNxLithiumLT has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via AIM to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via MSN to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via Yahoo to WNxLithiumLT Send a message via Skype™ to WNxLithiumLT
There are tons of them out there. Just search Google for proxies. Unless of course that's blocked as well. :P
Old 12-23-2006, 01:04 AM
Exhalted Overlord

Nautar has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Nautar
http://www.stealthproxy.net/
Old 12-27-2006, 04:45 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nautar View Post
I finally got a chance to try this one out, and it works. Thank you
Old 12-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Exhalted Overlord

Glad to be of help
Old 12-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Enthusiast

PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community PeZzy is a paragon of the community
There's also http://www.the-cloak.com/ if that isn't blocked.
Old 12-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Exhalted Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
There's also http://www.the-cloak.com/ if that isn't blocked.

Yeah, this is another good one. I had heard that websense had it on the blacklist now, but never confirmed it. Do you know if this is the case?