11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 12-11-2006, 07:35 PM
Voice of Reason

Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community Cleric is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via Skype™ to Cleric
Wink Main Forum Index Link
Y'ello!

Just wanted to point something out - don't know whether or not it was meant to be this way, but when I'm viewing/posting on a forum topic (such as this one), I see the above link tree: GuildCafe > GuildCafe > Support. When I click the second GuildCafe link, it leads me only to the forum boards of this particular section. When I click on the first GuildCafe link, it leads me back to www.guildcafe.com/index.php and not www.guildcafe.com/forums.php.

Was just wondering because I keep forgetting and always click on the first GuildCafe link thinking I'll get back to the .../forums.php, but end up back on my Personal Page.

Old 12-11-2006, 10:30 PM

Dakokain is community member of note
I also noticed this but was too much of a noob to explain it properly.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:21 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
No its dumb this way. I keep sending myself back to my personal page. I have it fixed on our development server.