11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Recruiting & Announcements

Old 12-10-2006, 07:46 AM
Founding Member

Neowart has set foot on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Neowart Send a message via MSN to Neowart
Interested in Eve?
We are the Mine Mine Mine or OURS Corporation.
We currently have over 35 active members and our name says it all. We are located in Derelik and we mine & manufacture.

We also get contracted to mine in 0.0 space for other large Corps.

We have our own Ventrillo channel and conversations can get quite interesting. Our Corporation is an extremely friendly enviorment and we even PVP!

Are you new? So what! We will help you every step of the way!!!!

If you enjoy mining and making tons of ISK while making a few friends, then you should give us a yell!

Please send any questions to me ingame Neowart321 or Hormonal Babe.

Thanks and fly safe!
Old 12-19-2006, 05:05 AM

peter is community member of note
i played eve when it was just a tiny game in beta and ive followed it through its history, my advice, don't play this game unless you want to grind ore for a bazillion hours and fly around aimlessly through deserted system after system which are carbon copies of each other with massive corps of superhardcore ore grinders blowing you to pieces in their super destroyers.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
/sob

stupid broken pc

Old 12-19-2006, 04:31 PM
Help, I'm Trolling

Despotica has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Despotica Send a message via AIM to Despotica
I might be interested. I am only interested in playing casually as I don't want to involve myself to the level of my past mmo's. Could I play a couple hours a week and still have fun?
Old 12-19-2006, 08:44 PM

Artica has much to be proud of
Send a message via Yahoo to Artica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Despotica View Post
I might be interested. I am only interested in playing casually as I don't want to involve myself to the level of my past mmo's. Could I play a couple hours a week and still have fun?
Yes, just stay in the high security sectors. Until your skills are somewhat intermediate. You can advance in skills without a grind. Even when you are offline. ^_^
Old 12-19-2006, 08:55 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
I'm going to be trying Eve this week. It's one of the few MMOs in the last few years I haven't even tried. If anyone wants to hook up with me there, or point me in the right direction, give me a shout

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 12-19-2006, 11:50 PM
Founding Member

Well once you get ingame, give me a yell. Neowart321 is the name.

Anyways, you don't have to grind a " bizillion " hours. I am sorry but that is a lame excuse to not play. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I mined for a total of 7 hours a week with 5 or more other people and make around 50 million a week. 1 hour a day is a grind? What MMO's have you been playing? Not to mention the fact that you can train your skills offline.

This game is more for those who are interested in game politics that are closest to "real world" politics. The game is super in depth and is by far the most complex game I have ever played.

It all depends on who you are with. SWG would have blown if you were by yourself. It's always the people that you play with that make the game what it is. The group of people that I play with are awesome! Stop by our vent channel one day if you are bored and want to chat. Everyone is super friendly!

Anyways, we can defend our own with absolutley NO problems. We will have a new ship that I wont name here due to certain reasons, but it will be here in 2 weeks. But let's put it this way.... you will need more than a fleet of capital ships and dreadnoughts to take us out. So you don't have to be uber to hang with us. We will guide you every step of the way.

Anyways, I won't be on other than to train my skills for the next couple of days but if you find yourself in a bind or want in our public channel... send a PM to Hormonal Babe and she will take care of you. Just tell her that you are friends with me.

Thanks

PS- I was also in the BETA
Old 12-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Help, I'm Trolling

Do I need to be a specific race to play with you guys. I chose Caldari and am currently a special forces character. I specced high in intell, & mind. What is a good training order? I assume train up my mining skill pretty quick? What do you recommend? So far i've just done the tutorial.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Founding Member

I know the tutorial sucks.. but it is worth it!!!

As far as race goes, do what you want. You will be fine.
Caldari is more of a war/fighting race. I am caldari and I mine like a mad man!

Your main priority will be to train all of your basic learning skills to lvl 3 minimum. Don't go over lvl 4.
Those skills are:
Iron will, instant recall, spatial awareness, and analytical mind. That will take you a couple of weeks.... I think maybe less

While you are doing that you can run combat missions to get familiar with gameplay. Send hormonal babe an eve-mail and tell her I sent you. I will buy you all of your mining equipment and some ships to help you get started. Once you run a few missions up in high sec space, you can make the long trip to Chidah. This is where we are based out of.

We are also about to get 2 POS which is our own space stations.

The trip is about 20 jumps or so from state war academy. I would suggest just buying a shuttle (6k isk) and use that to come to chidah. It will be faster.

I will email you ingame to amake cotact info.

BTW- what times do you play?
Old 12-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Help, I'm Trolling

Thanks for the information. With that being said, would it be wise for me to go ahead and create a different character and start levelling his skills up as well?

If so, i'd want a farm type char so I can supply my other char with ISK. What race, class, talents would you recommend me speccing in?

I'm not looking for handouts, to be honest i'd prefer your advice more then a free ship I enjoy earning my keep and want to give the game an honest shot.

I'll probably be on a few hours tonight, 8pm -11pm CST My current character is named Galydia Domini. I'll hop on vent if I can get my microphone fixed.