11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-26-2007, 03:23 PM

fatality has much to be proud of
Recruitment not working
I m trying set Recruiting Configurations , but recruting form/link or whatewer is it isnt visible in any (i did try Alert,Navigation, Main etc. frame. Any suggestion what happened?
Old 06-27-2007, 01:19 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatality View Post
I m trying set Recruiting Configurations , but recruiting form/link or whatever is it isn't visible in any (i did try Alert,Navigation, Main etc. frame. Any suggestion what happened?
Your recruiting ad is appearing correctly in the right side bar of your Web page--I checked. Remember, you can't see the recruiting module if you are already a member. Logout if you want to take a peek.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:34 AM

Lonera has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Your recruiting ad is appearing correctly in the right side bar of your Web page--I checked. Remember, you can't see the recruiting module if you are already a member. Logout if you want to take a peek.
you are absolutly right, i m apologize for stupid question