11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 06-26-2007, 12:54 PM

Toran29 has much to be proud of
mailing members
First, I should ask is there a good way to do a search for questions like this?

OK, I would like to send mail to a member but can't find any hyper links that open up a mail window with either their Guildcafe addy (preferable) or their normal mail addy. I know I have a mailbox and I've actually received mail but the only time I've sent (to Roxianna) it was on a support page. How can I just send mail to a member, say from their personal page or from our guild page? I would like to use this to get in contact with applicants for our guild.

Thanks!
Old 06-26-2007, 01:25 PM
gamerDNA Team

Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community Tarinth is a paragon of the community
After clicking on Mail (in the upper left, under the GuildCafe logo) you can send a message by choosing "Send New Message" under the "Private Messages" heading on the left.

Disruptor Beam -- Facebook RPGs
Old 06-26-2007, 02:01 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toran Allaires View Post
First, I should ask is there a good way to do a search for questions like this?
Not really. We do have a FAQ but it is out of date. So feel free to ask away in forums or PMs.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:07 PM
I Are Famous!

Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community Goddess Wills is a cornerstone of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarinth View Post
After clicking on Mail (in the upper left, under the GuildCafe logo) you can send a message by choosing "Send New Message" under the "Private Messages" heading on the left.
Yep, what he said (of course). Once you've opened that page, just type in their Guild Cafe name (like to message me type 'Goddess Wills'), write your message & click send. As long as you know their GC name, you'll be all set!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:30 PM

Toran29 has much to be proud of
Thanks for the help! I will look at the FAQ too - I just saw the link at the bottom of the page (how's that for not scanning a page thoroughly?) Thanks again!
Old 06-27-2007, 01:15 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toran Allaires View Post
Thanks for the help! I will look at the FAQ too - I just saw the link at the bottom of the page (how's that for not scanning a page thoroughly?) Thanks again!
Hows that for poor user interface? :P No worries, all will be made exquisitely user friendly someday.