11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 06-24-2007, 10:10 AM

Subliminalman has set foot on a distinguished road
Your Favorite CS
What do you like about Counter Strike? Which one do you like? What makes it better than the others, and what can improve?

My favorite CS has to be Source, I started on it and find it the most fun of the three, the only thing I dont really like about it is the hackers and many of the bugs.

"Its the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are." - Teh Masterer PP
Old 07-02-2007, 10:17 PM

DizzySaxophone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DizzySaxophone Send a message via MSN to DizzySaxophone Send a message via Yahoo to DizzySaxophone
I started cs back in version 1.3.
I still play 1.6, condition zero and source, but condition zero has always been my favorite since 1.5 died out. Condition Zero came out the day I started staying home for a week passing my kidney stone after I had it broken down. I did nothing but play for a week straight, and I think that might be why I love it. I have that personal attachment from being the only thing I had to do while going through some of the most immense physical pain one can suffer. Early on I found a wonderful clan, I never actually joined the clan, but I was a regular, and the community in that server is what still keeps me playing. Seems to also be the most challenging of all the counter-strikes, accuracy is more realistic, recoil, etc...

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
Old 07-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I began playing with 1.3; CS unofficially died after 1.6. Long-live the bhop!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 07-04-2007, 04:31 AM

DizzySaxophone has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DizzySaxophone Send a message via MSN to DizzySaxophone Send a message via Yahoo to DizzySaxophone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
I began playing with 1.3; CS unofficially died after 1.6. Long-live the bhop!
Yes! Bunny-hop was amazing! I miss the old days

"Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."
Old 07-04-2007, 08:37 PM

Peppermint Wardrobe has set foot on a distinguished road
i played in 1.3-1.4. first started playing in a LAN cafe near my house and I eventually bought HL and started playing. After WON died I stopped playing it. I really miss the old look and feel. Long live 1.3!

Old 07-06-2007, 12:42 AM

ujujisan has much to be proud of
1.6 FTW I still scrim with friends with 1.6....I feel Source is more spray than 1.6, but thats my opinion. I will die with my 1.6 XD
Old 08-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Famous Member

DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community DarthSirov is a cornerstone of the community
I started at beta 7.1. Many internet cafes still plays 1.3, because a lot do not want changes (especially the bunny hop... with AWP, instant kill at most). But I like 1.5 at best.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Source.

Aiming "greater-then sign" bunny hopping.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Enthusiast

Thallen is a jewel in the community
Send a message via AIM to Thallen
http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/comic.php?d=20030618

enough said.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:38 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Oh and the Insurgency mod although that doesn't really count as CS I suppose, that stuff is teh w00t.