11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 12-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
omg - I'd be hard-pressed to actually burn a book.

As an aside - I had to vacate the second floor of my office building after my last post as a horrid septic tank smell permeated the hallway and our office space. I was actually rather glad to go out into the freaking sub-arctic wind - at least it smelled better!
Old 12-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Everyone chant it together, so next time Mia is at the store she "suddenly from no where" get the idea to by BF 2142

BF2142
BF2142
BF2142

Old 12-08-2006, 11:56 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Everyone chant it together, so next time Mia is at the store she "suddenly from no where" get the idea to by BF 2142

BF2142
BF2142
BF2142

What is this BF2142 you speak of? Does it involve gathering herbs or exploring?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
No.

At this point it seems to involved lots of gunfire, and the numerous ways the rest of my S1 team can kill me.

Old 12-09-2006, 01:21 AM

Dakokain is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I wouldn't say I'm in the NORTH east, but I live in in North Carolina and it's pretty freaking cold here. As a Texas native, the 20 degree weather we're experiencing here is shell shocking me. Especially when I have to go out at 630 in the am to run Brrr...
LOL.... try 10 below zero yesterday when I went to work. 20 is warm!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:35 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armaya View Post
Evil, now bug Mia to get BF2142 so you can run her over with a tank, too!
I don't use tanks, I use the jeep to run people over, and if I miss with that I switch to the turret and mow 'em down

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain View Post
ooh rah!

Old 12-09-2006, 03:38 AM
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakokain View Post
LOL.... try 10 below zero yesterday when I went to work. 20 is warm!
Yeah.

Cess is a Dallas boy. He about fainted when I explained that in winter in Michigan, they don't cancel school until it is at least -36. And it happens.

Old 12-09-2006, 09:16 PM
Virtuoso of ValorGuild Contest Award

Strider is community member of note
i live in Ohio, Cleveland actually and the only thing that is guaranteed about the weather up here is that its guaranteed to change every five minutes lol. and yes it was like 10 digrees before the wind chill yesterday