11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 04-29-2012, 01:20 AM

Surferbum has much to be proud of
setting up my clan, header issues.
hey, so i just started up a clan website, 2 questions.

1. whenever i try to use the url to go to the page, it says it doesn't exist....a 24 hour test period before its up?

2. the header, i am using the nebula clan theme for now, and the header is just a broken image file. i can seem to find where i can manually change it myself o my clans header.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:44 AM

noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED
Hey Surferbum,

Is this the clan we are talking about? http://westsideangels.gamerdna.com if so looks like its working now!

I just tested the nebula theme and it looks like its not posting the clan name, I'll bring this to the correct peoples attention. Thanks!

-nf
Old 05-03-2012, 01:55 AM

noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED noahfense CLASSIFIED
After testing a little more I got it to work, I suggest going in to the advanced properties on the same page you select the theme, make sure the images are set to display. If those all check out, try changing the font back and forth. Let me know if you still cant get it to work!

-nf
Old 10-03-2014, 06:49 AM

hinoko has much to be proud of
pwde poh ba akong mgbou ng clan pra sa computer shop ko