11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Groups/Guilds/Clans > Leader Support

Old 10-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
Another thing would be: don't be afraid to run groups with non-guilded members. Short a healer? Grab someone someone knows from some other guild. That sort of thing can really show that you're a welcoming guild.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
True that =)
That's how we actually got more than a few of our core HA players.
<3
Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 PM

Zabira has much to be proud of
Smile
I don't think there is an easy answer.

You just have to keep trying. I speak from a vast store of inexperience as I am a noobie with only a couple of months in any multi-player game.

I come from the opposite end - RP, PvE - and am looking for strong RP guild. That virtually means it has to be small and tightly knit but I don't want just to play with friends.

What can I do but keep looking - eventually I will find what I want.
Old 12-16-2008, 12:53 AM
Enthusiast

TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community TamaraLane is a cornerstone of the community
Your style Seems to be similar to mine. Most times when I accept a spammer "Looking for a guild!" Or even someone I haven't spent much time with, they wind up not fitting anyway. I'm frustrated that we seem to hover at the ~30 members ~15 active level. I kick them if they are absent for 2 months without prior notification. There still r plenty of times when no ones on. I have gotten back to making sure I play with someone over the course of a few days before inviting. That seems to be the way to build a strong guild. It worked in my last 1 before my co-leader stabbed me in the back. It's been hard starting over, but we are getting there.