11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-13-2007, 02:33 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Exclamation Key loggers and fraudulent web sites abound
Here is today's pathetic attempt to get me to give up personal information:
Old 01-13-2007, 03:33 AM

Malickieblood has much to be proud of
Gotta love engrish , Especially when it's supposed to be an official notification from an american bank LOL .
Old 01-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
lol i got that one a month ago too.

Forward them to IC3. Thats what I do.

gaming news
Old 01-13-2007, 10:47 PM

hall88 has much to be proud of
Haha, I don't even open up a message from someone I don't know. Not worth the risk since I usually read my mail on my gaming PC which cost me 2 arms, a tongue and a few toes. Not worth the risk if you want to tell me something important adress it directly to me, not my screenname. Kind of easy to pick of which is fake and not anyways.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:18 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I got one supposedly from paypal the other day. I forwarded it along to paypals fraud unit.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:21 AM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia View Post
I got one supposedly from paypal the other day. I forwarded it along to paypals fraud unit.
I got the PayPal one too. That one was more realistic, but since they sent it to an account I don't use PayPal on I was not confused.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
They send it to anyone and everyone apparently, even people who don't have paypal accounts (I spoke to someone at paypal). I have a paypal accoutn I haven't used in ages.

It struck me as sketchy since the address it originated from didn't mention paypal in it, and the link it wanted me to click showed an IP address - not an URL with paypal in it.