11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Old 12-10-2008, 04:59 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I had a question about the video, not sure if it's related or not. The movie of Brian's apartment had a lot of inconsistencies. I can't tell if it's because of a lack of property that matched what was described in the blog, or if it's some kind of clue. I understand if the people pulling the levers can't answer, but what do the rest of y'all think? I've watched the video a couple of times. There is only one set of stairs that go up. But in the blog, he mentions going downstairs multiple times. The door knob and lock were off too. I'm probably just concentrating way too much on the wrong stuff. I should be wondering about that shiny cube thingy.

/ramble
Old 12-13-2008, 03:20 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Drats! You can't receive mail with a trial account. I have an icon that says I have mail from Aksugnut, but when I check the mailbox there is nothing there. Maybe next payday I'll pick up a copy of WoW.