11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA News and Announcements

Old 12-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by QforQ View Post
We've delayed the build until later tonight. Stay tuned!
That's it, I'm canceling my sub!

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Like Retodon8 guessed, we decided to roll this week's update into the December 15th gamerDNA update.

Now you get 2 updates for the price of...free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
That's it, I'm canceling my sub!
I'll wait for the petition to make the rounds on the net which asks for everyone to get their money back :P
Old 12-16-2008, 03:19 AM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Old 12-16-2008, 03:22 AM
Founding Member

Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Armaya is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
SHH QforQ! Think about what you're doing! Are we really that upset if Jodou "cancels"???

Old 12-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Now you get 2 updates for the price of...free!
The music quiz is obviously one of them, but I haven't noticed any other changes.
(I'm guessing it's the quiz that was delayed a little.)

If the quiz ended up being the only update for this week, that's only half the updates for the announced price of 0.
If that's the case, we should only have to pay half price this week.
So I'm sorry, but I refuse to pay more than Warning: Division by zero.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM

HouseMDfan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nope!

We use a really interesting method, a mix between smoke signals and morse code.

That said, we had a problem crop up last night at 1am so we decided to delay to this evening. We'll keep ya updated
Don't you know using messenger drums is better?

"People are stupid... They will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." | Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self. | "We all can be only who we are, no more, no less." | If you know those quotes, PM me.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:28 AM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I say go for the classic tin can telephone; simply connect two cans with a UTP cable.

As for the update, the release notes have since been posted, and there are actually a lot of updates.
I'll happily pay 0 twice now that I know.

Oh, I noticed somebody ate some of the letters:
"Adding a game now causes..."
and:
"For privacy reasons it is not supposed to be..."
Old 12-19-2008, 08:48 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retodon8 View Post
Oh, I noticed somebody ate some of the letters
*That was me. Me like letters. Ah-rum-num-num-num-num.* -in best Cookie Monster voice.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:24 AM
Savant

Really, what do they taste like?
I imagine letters taste like pottery.

Strangely I just found that somebody else has been adding letters in places they do not belong.
I suppose (s)he wants to keep the universe in balance.
I used the support form, and received the following text in the auto-reply:
"For refeference, your Ticked ID is..."