11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > The Alternate Reality Zone

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2008, 04:20 AM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
Yeah I checked and the numbers in the screen shot for the tell match the ones in the mail.

If it is anything to do with these letters... so far we have

T H ? S I ?
? U ? A ? I
T ? I ? R E
A L
Old 12-06-2008, 04:29 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkRawk View Post
T H ? S I ?
? U ? A ? I
T ? I ? R E
A L
Did you read my last post?

THESIN
GULARI
TYISRE
AL

THE SIN
GULARI
TY IS RE
AL

The singularity is real

It's not, though. Trust me. The minimum size of matter is limited to the Planck length, according to string theory.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:46 AM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Oh, and as far as the subject in his mail:

XXXX://XXX.XXXXXX.XXX/XXXXXX/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/

The letter count in each section is the same.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:58 AM

PunkRawk has much to be proud of
ah! sorry EvilAerosolCan, your post must have come around the same time I was sending mine and since it was on the second page I didn't see it.

What is "the singularity" ?!

I thought knowing what it said would give me some answers...

now i'm even more confused...
Old 12-06-2008, 05:05 AM
I hate hippies

Maybe he's sending you on a scavenger hunt? I googled "the singularity is real", but it didn't turn up anything for me. Has he sent anymore secret messages? I'll be pissed if the next one says "Be sure to drink your Ovaltine".
Old 12-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I think it could mean one or all of these things. Your friend:

1) is in some serious need of some mental health services.
2) your friend likes playing elaborate drawn-out pranks
3) your friend is an ass

Seriously though - sooooo freaking bizarre. And it does seem unlikely that a hacker would respond to you. That's some freaky shit. I guess all you can do is keep trying to call the guy, and reportt the issue to the GM's (I think that's what was said in the other thread).

/makes furious notes about how to drive her freinds crazy with this new-fangled Flrickr code alphabet (watch out Armaya!)
Last edited by Mia : 12-06-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
here is a blog post about a program where you plug in what you want to say - and it grabs letter pictures off Flickr for you (contains a link). Not that this adds to the conversation we are having, but it's related.

http://blog.wired.com/monkeybites/20...with_flic.html
Last edited by Mia : 12-06-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: poor typing skills
Old 12-06-2008, 02:48 PM

Leaelfadril has much to be proud of
I don't think Punk Rawk is very funny. Our real friend who is Tunguska is WoW has net been heard from for almost a month. Now you claim he's sending you secret messages. That is just dumb and you should hide your head in shame.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:17 PM
I hate hippies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaelfadril View Post
I don't think Punk Rawk is very funny. Our real friend who is Tunguska is WoW has net been heard from for almost a month. Now you claim he's sending you secret messages. That is just dumb and you should hide your head in shame.
He's got screenshots.
Old 12-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
The guy has been taken over by a hyperintelligent A.I who is using WoW to conquer the internets.

Or maybe this is some sort of viral marketing attempt? Now that would be badass. Well it's either that or the hacker is one funny dude.