11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM

Powder has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Powder Send a message via MSN to Powder Send a message via Yahoo to Powder
C0D4 Night, maybe? :D
Through my frantic search for good competition in CoD4, I'd like to invite, or challenge, the gamerDNA folk to a nice little CoD4 match (On PC, of course.) If your interested, just give xfire names and if theres enough people we can make a date and have a great time

I look foward to the fragging.

~~~~

My rules of engagement: No nubtubs, no marty's.

Bring your A Game and Rape Faces
Old 12-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Founding Member

Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community Shadow is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to Shadow Send a message via Yahoo to Shadow
I could get behind a CoD4 comeback xfire name Hyunnh

CHECK OUT THE GAMERDNA CITY
26 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 4% Dork
Old 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Depending on the time, I'll play. Of course, I haven't played in awhile, so I might get pwned, but probably not. Xfire name is EvilAerosolCan.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:58 AM

Powder has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Powder Send a message via MSN to Powder Send a message via Yahoo to Powder
Well, thats two. cant really have an amazing awesome match with 3 people XD Unless we just go to a TDM server and wreck people int he name of gamerDNA.com xD
Old 12-02-2008, 01:55 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
I'd play if you would come to a EU server at a reasonable (Not in the middle of the night plx) time. Stupid time differences always ruin these things.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Maybe you should come to America like all the cool kids.