11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > Gaming > FPS Connections

Old 01-13-2007, 04:30 AM

Malickieblood has much to be proud of
My dream game , May have come to life
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/818/818215/imgs_2.html

Co-Op Zombie killing Fun for the PC , I hope this title delivers .

Left 4 Dead

Setting out to do for co-op gaming what Counter-Strike did for team combat, Left 4 Dead is an ambitious, independently-produced survival horror game from Turtle Rock Studios, the co-developers of Counter-Strike Source. Running on the Source engine, Left 4 Dead leaves four armed survivors of a world overrun with zombies, and they must fight their way out to escape the outbreak.
Designed for co-op play, the four players must work together to finish each stage of the game, lending each other artillery support, sharing ammo and rescuing each other when zombies are on top of them. In addition to the standard four players as humans, another four players can be amongst the masses of assaulting zombies, seeking to take down the other players. Zombie players might even find themselves become one of the four mutant "boss" zombies, who have unique powers that can be used to devastate, injure, tie up, mark and track, confuse, or even humiliate the gun-toting human survivors
Old 01-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Oh man, i LOVE the survival/horror genre. I just hope they don't make it to much of a CS style game and more of a long-term survivalist type of game.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:09 PM

Agge has much to be proud of
That sounds realy funny, zombie bashing, awesome.

And it beeing designed around co-op play makes it that much cooler.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Enthusiast

Jerec is community member of note
Send a message via AIM to Jerec Send a message via MSN to Jerec
Well, from what I understand, it won't have the general gameplay of CS like it's just CS with zombies. It'll pretty much just have the fast pacing of CS because these zombies are not the slow, plodding ones. These are the fast, killer zombies. Just imagine getting swamped by ten or fifteen of those guys at once.

Old 01-13-2007, 10:06 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerec View Post
Well, from what I understand, it won't have the general gameplay of CS like it's just CS with zombies. It'll pretty much just have the fast pacing of CS because these zombies are not the slow, plodding ones. These are the fast, killer zombies. Just imagine getting swamped by ten or fifteen of those guys at once.
Aww, that's a shame. I was hoping for a big open city with Co-op mode.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:39 AM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
I saw this and it reminds me of Dead Rising with a two-player mode. The zombies may move faster, but I was unimpressed. My brother and I shall stick to Gears of War methinks.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd