11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

Old 01-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
I thought it was a great movie. Although, when I saw the first scene with V, and he had that whole speech with words beginning with 'V', I was scared he was going to talk like that for the whole movie. But he didn't, so it was okay. But, yeah, I thought it was a real good movie.
I loved that part.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:03 PM
I hate hippies

EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness EvilAerosolCan is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
I liked it too, but if he had been speaking that way through the whole movie, it would have gotten a little annoying.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:05 PM

Agge has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbroil View Post
Yeah... there were some "cheesy" scenes... but I'm not sure any movie I've watched has been cheese free
aah... point taken.

lets see... any move without cheesy scenes.... Alien 2?
Old 01-13-2007, 10:39 PM

hall88 has much to be proud of
I think I liked this movie? Haha look at my sig. Great movie espically since I eat up anything that is controversial like most people :-P.