11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-30-2008, 05:23 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Share Your Pimped Out Guild Site
I am STOKED about all of Zel's themes, and as of late, am completely in love with our new guild site, after I finally figured out how to fudge around with the customizations.

Now I want to see what some of you guys have whipped up!!
Please post a link to your guild's fancy shmancy page so I can oogle it and maybe even get more ideas for improving our own. Thanks!!

BTW here's us: shards.gamerdna.com =)
P.S. new avatar - i wubs it X)
Old 10-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Must Be Evil

Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Mia is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Zel rocks! Your site looks great!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
Quote:
Originally Posted by sororitygirl View Post
BTW here's us: shards.gamerdna.com =)
P.S. new avatar - i wubs it X)
Nice work. It's always neat to see what happens when you take Zel's creativity and add your own. You understood perfectly how that them is supposed to work.
Old 10-31-2008, 04:28 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Nice work. It's always neat to see what happens when you take Zel's creativity and add your own. You understood perfectly how that them is supposed to work.
Aww stop it Roxi. I'm blushing!
But come on guys - I really want to see some of your all's guild sites! They don't have to be perfect but I want to see what you did with Zel's pro-ness =)
Old 11-02-2008, 02:39 PM

Itoao has much to be proud of
Nice work. Color reminds me of star wars galaxies default interface color. Anyway no guild site here yet. I will have to see if we can make that happen.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itoao View Post
Nice work. Color reminds me of star wars galaxies default interface color. Anyway no guild site here yet. I will have to see if we can make that happen.
This made me LOL.
It IS the star wars theme !! hehe.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:36 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Nice work! Looks great
Old 11-03-2008, 03:15 AM
Enthusiast

No one is sharing..... Q_Q

(ty though)
Old 11-03-2008, 01:19 PM

Aspendawn has much to be proud of
Ok I will share Although I only made one modification, so nothing too spiffy. I found I had an EQ2 screenshot that almost perfectly matched the color of one of the new Warhammer themes. So just swapped out the top image.

http://ancientdisorder.gamerdna.com
Old 11-03-2008, 06:53 PM

DavidStrong has much to be proud of
sororitygirl I love the clarity of the character behind the text. You don't see crisp game art much these days.

Aspendawn - I like your site too .. but I think you need more content for the main area.