11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > General > Hodge Podge

View Poll Results: Which makes you more of a geek?
1. Owning first edition Dungeons and Dragons books...and knowing how to use them! 0 0%
2. Making jewelry out of used Mac computer parts...and actually wearing it 6 35.29%
They are both equally nerdy 5 29.41%
Geeky? Nah, they both sound hardcore to me! Now let me show you my cool pocket protector... 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Troll

samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness samhain is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Yes, I did attend the San Diego Computer Society's Macintosh Usergroup meeting on the UCSD campus back then...good times...good place to meet men.
Kinda like meeting women at a renassaince fair, i suppose. I've managed entire buildings full of art departments using macs in my day. Mac users have always been a freaky bunch of people IMO.

One time.. I was ordered to perform a test to switch a company art department from Mac to PC since macs were like 4,421 times more expensive than a PC (and we had to upgrade about 300 of them).. It's the only time I've ever really feared for my life.

gaming news
Old 10-31-2008, 09:24 AM

wrath99 has much to be proud of
i make my own jewlry from PC parts, VCR parts, broken speaker, VHS tape, electrical tape, wires anything really. and yes i wear it.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrath99 View Post
i make my own jewlry from PC parts, VCR parts, broken speaker, VHS tape, electrical tape, wires anything really. and yes i wear it.
Cool . Kill yourself.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 11-01-2008, 03:18 AM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodou View Post
Cool . Kill yourself.
I was going to type "Really?" and then I saw the hidden text in the reply window. I was not surprised.