11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > Support

Old 10-21-2008, 11:26 PM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
New Guild Sigs
I think I've correctly enabled the GamerDNA promotion signatures in my group management panel... but I'm not seeing where they show up in my profile. How do I link to the sig from another site?
Old 10-21-2008, 11:37 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
I didn't test it, but apparently you get the code at the bottom of your Settings page.
Scroll all the way down in this blog post.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:17 AM
Enthusiast

Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community Kjallstrom is a cornerstone of the community
Send a message via AIM to Kjallstrom Send a message via Yahoo to Kjallstrom Send a message via Skype™ to Kjallstrom
Ah, looking like it may not be available unless you do full guild hosting.