Yes - I am Hardcore 1337ness! 12 66.67%
Yes - Casually/For Fun 3 16.67%
No - I have other hobbies 0 0%
No - GAMES ARE DEVIL SPAWN!!!!!!!!111!1! 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2008, 07:11 PM
gamerDNA Staff

Imran is a cornerstone of the community Imran is a cornerstone of the community
Shooter fan all the way here, I have the dubious reputation of never playing a music game since DDR, and I haven't played an MMO (except for a free trial of PlanetSide).
Old 10-09-2008, 07:28 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Total hardcore MMORPG Killer here.
That's why Section One consistently rolls on RP servers, right? You guys got soft. :\

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-10-2008, 07:05 PM
Enthusiast

tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to tibbon Send a message via Skype™ to tibbon
I used to game a TON as a kid, then a reasonable amount with early MMORPGs in middle/high school (M59, The Realm, UO, EQ beta) but then in college and now I simply don't have time. Between work, girlfriend, photography and music there just aren't enough hours in the day.

At best I can get in one or two small instances in WoW in per week and a half dozen songs on Rock Band. I do love gaming, but I only do it when I have nothing else to do. Other things take priority in life.

Need help? Post any bugs or issues in the Issues/Bugs Forum
imVOX Bug Tracker
imVOX Suggestions
Read the imVOX Blog
Old 10-14-2008, 07:49 AM

Pwnererer has much to be proud of
FYI - I voted not becuase Im a DNA staff member, but becuase Im a troll. And trolls kick ass.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
Total hardcore MMORPG Killer here. Before Warhammer, Guild Wars was my game where I am a rank 4 Gladiator and a rank 4 Champion. Now I plan to forego sleep and sanity to be among the first few hundreds to reach the vaulted 80 renown rank in Warhammer. I don't know how I will manage it, since I will also be playing a Death Knight in WotLK. Giving up eating may the ticket.
oh Roxi... =D how did you have the patience for a gladiator title? *shudder* I can almost feel the noobs biting at my ankles just thinking about GW 4v4 PvP. And woot GvG! Last time I GvG'd was so long ago... that I was running a cripshot =_=; sigh...
Old 10-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Enthusiast

sororitygirl is community member of note
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran View Post
Shooter fan all the way here, I have the dubious reputation of never playing a music game since DDR, and I haven't played an MMO (except for a free trial of PlanetSide).
p.s. come to the dark side ^,____,^
MMORPGs will steal your soul if you let them.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:03 PM
Enthusiast

colliny2k is a jewel in the community colliny2k is a jewel in the community
I play just about everything, but I heavily lean towards multiplayer and PvP games. I need both the social interaction and a challage to be engaged for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I do love single-player games like Doom 3, Bioshock, etc...but if you give me a game like COD4, which has both a good single-player and multi-player...well, I'll find myself stopping half-way through the single-player, just to play multiplayer.

Currently, I'm devoting most of my time into WAR and loving it. Just about to hit Tier 4...probably will tonight.