Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

View Poll Results: What gender are you?
Male 72 72.73%
Female 27 27.27%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Guru

Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Dvader83 is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAerosolCan View Post
Awww, no pics? I was about to rock out with, uhhh... nevermind.
You would.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:58 PM
Enthusiast

tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community tibbon is a paragon of the community
Send a message via AIM to tibbon Send a message via Skype™ to tibbon
Most of our Alliance partner have around 65/35% male/female ratios as far as I've been able to measure them and gamerDNA is very similar in ratio.

Keep in mind that these conversations can quickly go to bad places and have dire results. Harvard's President Larry Summers was asked to resign a few years ago over comments made regarding the lack of women in mathematics and hard sciences, when his real intention was to ask why that is the case and what can be done about it. In short, think about what you say before you say it as the best of intentions can still be taken the wrong way.

Need help? Post any bugs or issues in the Issues/Bugs Forum
imVOX Bug Tracker
imVOX Suggestions
Read the imVOX Blog
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by tibbon View Post
Keep in mind that these conversations can quickly go to bad places and have dire results. Harvard's President Larry Summers was asked to resign a few years ago over comments made regarding the lack of women in mathematics and hard sciences, when his real intention was to ask why that is the case and what can be done about it. In short, think about what you say before you say it as the best of intentions can still be taken the wrong way.
I think the real take from this is that most people are stupid and complain about anything.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-17-2008, 02:00 AM
Enthusiast

Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community Pocketwolf is a paragon of the community
Wow. Haven't been paying attention to this thread at all, lots of responses lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keisya View Post
I'd like to see this same kind of thing done in the specific gaming boards and see what happens. Like an "If you play this genre, are you male or female?" kinda thing. If it's accurate from what I've seen real studies show it should show that most of us play MMOs and the like.
The company blog has been doing stats of that kind for some time now... here and to a lesser extent, here.

All hail Sanya!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Enthusiast

ScribbleN is community member of note
Send a message via ICQ to ScribbleN Send a message via AIM to ScribbleN Send a message via MSN to ScribbleN Send a message via Yahoo to ScribbleN Send a message via Skype™ to ScribbleN
Ohh, thanks for the links.. I love bar graphs..
Old 10-17-2008, 04:36 PM

Barghest has much to be proud of
gender is a concept madeup by the government to divide us...and to make us believe we are not getting f%^ked by them.I say unite...penis'( or would that be penii?) and vaginas, become one ....oh nvm
/rant off
Old 10-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Enthusiast

snowkissed is a jewel in the community snowkissed is a jewel in the community
Send a message via Skype™ to snowkissed
Well. That was awkward.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Infamous

Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction Jodou is a shining beacon of illustrious distinction
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowkissed View Post
Well. That was awkward.
The sexually frustrated generally are.

"[That] Coming from a guy who more or less spawn camps a web forum. . ." -- tekhedd
Old 10-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barghest View Post
gender is a concept madeup by the government to divide us...and to make us believe we are not getting f%^ked by them.I say unite...penis'( or would that be penii?) and vaginas, become one ....oh nvm
/rant off
I fucking hope not. I'd be gay and God would send me to hell.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:09 PM
GDNA Community Manager

QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence QforQ is bathed in a white light of excellence
Send a message via AIM to QforQ Send a message via MSN to QforQ Send a message via Skype™ to QforQ
Things are getting a bit too racey in here..and I think everyone has taken the poll so far :P

If you're interested in a thread discussing guy and girl gamers, and the articles we've done about the subject, etc...please feel free to start up a new thread.