11/DEC/13

Winter!: Prepare for holiday gaming!

Forums top   gamerDNA.com Forums > gamerDNA.com > GamerDNA Life

Old 10-09-2008, 09:54 AM

mkhhelen has taken things to a new low mkhhelen has taken things to a new low
Banish Land-your special attention,please!!!
well,guys.I'm so excited that I found another amazing game http://banish.pkve.com/ Banish Land.As good as the TLOHC or even better than it .Bacically it's a free massively browser based strategy game.In the game you are the lord of the city and have to build various buildings recruit and train your heroes explore resources,etc to serve for you to defeat your enemies and become the conqueror of the continent.Anyway it's unique format make it kind of magic.you know,it's quite addictibve!You'll love it more each time you played it.Try it out now!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
As good as THE TLOHC! My oh my, I must try it out right away!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Savant

Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community Retodon8 is a paragon of the community
Send a message via ICQ to Retodon8 Send a message via MSN to Retodon8 Send a message via Yahoo to Retodon8 Send a message via Skype™ to Retodon8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkhhelen View Post
As good as the TLOHC or even better than it .
I don't know what that means.

Also, isn't it about time you fleshed out your gamerDNA a bit?
It seems like your account was made just to advertise games.
Oh, wait...
Old 10-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Enthusiast

tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community tommarrow is a paragon of the community
@Sensational You have never heard of "Tree Lovers of Hazard County"?

Yes it would be nice if people would write out the whole name of a game they are referring to. After the first mention then you can abbreviate it.

@retodon8: He wouldn't do something like that? Would he?
Old 10-09-2008, 06:37 PM
Savant, but with a star!

Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED Sensational CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Sensational
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommarrow View Post
@Sensational You have never heard of "Tree Lovers of Hazard County"?
Nope, but then again, I don't play shitty browser games.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:04 PM
gamerDNA Regina Omnipotens

Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness Roxianna is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via AIM to Roxianna Send a message via MSN to Roxianna Send a message via Yahoo to Roxianna
I don't even know where to move this post because it doesn't even mention genre. If posts about the game are this bad the actual game must suck.

Any suggestions? Maybe I need to make a sub forum of hodge podge called "Giant Vacuous Hole."

Edit: oh it strategy. I still vote for giant vacuous hole.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:24 PM
Savant

Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED Hagan CLASSIFIED
Send a message via MSN to Hagan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post
I don't even know where to move this post because it doesn't even mention genre. If posts about the game are this bad the actual game must suck.

Any suggestions? Maybe I need to make a sub forum of hodge podge called "Giant Vacuous Hole."

I vote the part of the forums entitled 'Delete'.
Old 10-10-2008, 07:54 AM
Innovative

tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness tekhedd is enveloped in a rainbow of effervescent greatness
Send a message via ICQ to tekhedd Send a message via AIM to tekhedd Send a message via Yahoo to tekhedd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxianna View Post

Heck, with a name like that, it's got my vote regardless.

I'm also partial to "The Abyss" or "Huh?"

-- We're not the crazy ones! --